We suggest the clients to use Triol's special AT24 Elevator which is VFD modified, in the lifting systems. Triol AT24 Elevator consists all the advantages of Triol AT24. Special features of Triol AT24 Elevator include:
- Having linear as well as S-type rates of acceleration & deceleration.
- Control the time of acceleration & deceleration.
- Increase the operational speed (integrated drive determines the speed excess & shaft load in comparison to the rated one).
- Installed with 3 braking modes via electric motor- Dynamic Braking, Frequency Braking and Applying Brake.
- Monitoring & controlling the operational state of motor contactor and elevator brakes.
- Ensure safety of both the passengers and equipment of an elevator & drive during the emergency situations.
- In evacuation mode, drive operates only through one phase and AC 220 V.
- It protects from the failure of reducer/multiplier and the breakage of winch cable by applying a brake and sending emergency signals through relay output.